190 visa allows applicants to stay and work in Australia as permanent residents.
- have an occupation on the STSOL/ MLTSSL list
- have a skills assessment for the occupation
- be aged under 45
- have at least 6 in all bands in IELTS
- score 65 points or more (including 5 points of state nomination)
- submit EOI and get invited to apply for the visa
How to get the nomination from the state government?
Every state nominates different occupations. In most cases, you will need to have related work experiences. Additional conditions are required for some occupations. It depends on the criteria of each state.
*Successful applicants must stay in the nominated state for two years.
*The immigration policies change frequently, please contact us if you want the latest information.
Looking for migration consultation?